29.4.08

"Eroticism is like a dance: one always leads the other" Milan Kundera


If any of you who stumble upon this page, is interested to contribute to this blog that it may develop as a discussion platform to explore the links between eroticism art, literature, culture and mysticism, I am interested to hear from you. A team project would be, by far, a more intellectually challenging, rich and interesting experience, than a monologue.

You can leave a comment with your link, or contact me through the email link on the right.

3 comments:

Percy said...

:)

I like it here.. I have new post you might like it.. I could contribute here..

Unknown said...

I love that picture. Eroticism and mysticism, spirituality and sensuality are braided together through all the art forms in all cultures...pretty universal. One is really inseparable from the other.

Anonymous said...

I want to be a part of the team. thank you all for such educated delights.. WS

http://begetsofautumn.tripod.com